Marketing - Agile Marketing Foundation
Venue: Broomfield Hall
Cost (£): 350.00
Agile principles can bring an exciting new dimension to your marketing planning and practices, paving the way for optimal results. Growing in popularity, Agile Marketing helps professionals to prioritise according to business value while becoming more effective and efficient in their day-to-day working.
This one-day interactive workshop provides the ideal introduction
to the concept of Agile Marketing and why it is needed. Delegates will learn how to contribute to agile projects, deliver more value and work more productively. They will also build a deeper understanding of the need for organisational agility, so they can play their part in wider transformation programmes.
• The importance of collaboration
• Agile values
• Effective teams
• What is Agile Marketing?
• The Agile Marketing Manifesto
• Minimum Viable Product
• What is Scrum?
• Working with Kanban
• Agile and project management – AgilePM®
• Prioritisation methods
• Using User Stories
Benefits for the individual
• Greater understanding of agility and agile processes
• Improved collaboration with agile teams
• More effective contributions to agile projects
Benefits for the organisation
• Stronger team collaboration
• Recalibration of your organisation’s position