People Skills - Presentation Success
Venue: Broomfield Hall
Cost (£): 350.00
Being able to present effectively is a key skill in the workplace.
You may want to persuade and impress your audience, or just
make sure that they have a good grasp of the facts.
This course will give you the tools to plan, prepare and weigh up different approaches so that you can choose the one that will work best for you in context. You will have the opportunity to rehearse your presentation skills and receive constructive feedback from your colleagues.
• What makes a good impression?
• Storytelling – what works and why
• Projecting the image you want – body language, voice and appearance
• How to structure a presentation
• Different approaches to delivering content
• Knowing your audience
• Effective planning and preparation
• Opportunity to rehearse
• Dealing with nerves and troubleshooting
• Using visual aids and props
Benefits for the individual
• Knowledge of how to plan and prepare a presentation
• Access to a range of approaches and techniques
• The chance to rehearse a presentation and receive feedback
• Greater confidence in delivering a presentation
Benefits for the organisation
• Staff who can plan, prepare and deliver more effective and convincing presentations
• Staff with increased confidence in their ability with presentations