People Skills - Polishing Presentation Skills
Venue: Broomfield Hall
Cost (£): 350.00
Once the basics of presenting are mastered, there is sometimes a
need for you to refine your techniques and create a greater impact.
Delegates on this course will receive feedback on a 10-minute
presentation that they have already given or plan to give. After working on some improvements, they will then deliver a second version for further feedback from the facilitator and other delegates. All delegates will receive a link to a recording of their presentations to review at any time.
Some pre-course preparation will be needed so that your presentation is ready to be delivered at the beginning of the workshop. We run this course with a maximum of six delegates to ensure sufficient practice and feedback time.
• First delivery of presentation
• Creating a positive impression
• Making it memorable
• Managing nerves
• Managing the audience
• Second delivery of presentation
• Actions to take away for continuing development
Benefits for the individual
• Increased confidence in giving presentations
• More creativity in engaging the audience
Benefits for the organisation
• A high standard of representation for your organisation
• Clear, effective and efficient group communications