Strategy - Developing a Business Strategy
Venue: Broomfield Hall
Cost (£): 350.00
This course is designed to de-mystify the process of preparing a business strategy and provides a toolkit to support business strategy development. It covers all the components you need to put a strategy in place and concludes with action planning and advice on next steps for each individual delegate.
• Why do we write a business strategy?
• What is a business strategy used for?
• What are the components of a business strategy?
• What are the internal/external factors to consider?
• Comparing business strategies
• Drafting an outline business strategy
• Action planning
Benefits for the individual
• Deeper understanding of the benefits associated with developing a clear, coherent business strategy
• Greater confidence in developing that business strategy
Benefits for the organisation
• Leaders who can take a strategic approach to business planning
• Greater awareness of the business strategy throughout the organisation
• A clearly defined route to success for new business ventures