Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Lean Six Sigma Introduction - Yellow Belt
Venue: Broomfield Hall
Cost (£): 400.00
This course gives you an introduction to the fundamental methods and techniques used at Six Sigma Lean Yellow Belt level which can be applied in the manufacturing and services sectors to improve quality, efficiency and productivity.
It develops the right behaviours and understanding of workplace process improvement techniques, including workplace organisation methods and safety, and the importance of standardisation and process adherence to comply with customer requirements.
You will learn to apply process performance management to understand process and local business health, as well as employing visual workplace techniques and operator equipment care to enable processes to run with minimal variation. On completion of the course, you will benefit from on-going supported Yellow Belt project mentoring.
• Leadership principles
• Process Adherence
• Process Performance
• Visual Management
• Equipment Care
Benefits for the individual
• Knowledge and ability to apply fundamental lean techniques to control and improve processes used within the work environment
• Greater ownership, compliance improvements and a sense of pride in the workplace
Benefits for the organisation
• Complexity removed from simple process improvement
• A simple and logical improvement framework
• Sustained incremental improvements in day-to-day processes
• Confident employees who can identify potential improvements and achieve a lasting turn-around of poorly performing processes