E-learning - Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
Validated by the Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC), this qualification is suitable for those working in - or preparing to work in - any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol.
It covers the main requirements of the Licensing Act 2003 and the legal responsibilities of a personal licence holder. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.
This course covers the following modules:
- Personal licences - what are they?
- Application procedure and duties to declare offences
- Role of licensing authorities
- Duties of personal licence holders
- Law on unauthorised licensable activities
- Law and role of the designated premises supervisor
- Operating schedules
- Temporary licensable activities
- Police powers for suspension and closure of licensed premises
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- Prohibitions to the sale of alcohol
- Nature of alcohol
- Social responsibilities
- Protection of children