People Skills - Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Venue: Broomfield Hall
Cost (£): 350.00
Emotional Intelligence provides critical insights into the way we see
ourselves, relate to others, make decisions and manage stress. In fact, it is one of the single largest factors that helps differentiate the best leaders. This course will explore what Emotional Intelligence is and how it impacts leadership.
We offer highly interactive and participative sessions where you will analyse your own Emotional Intelligence and gain an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. The aim is to help you become the leader you aspire to be.
There is the option of an Emotional Intelligence questionnaire for which you will receive one-to-one feedback.
• Understand Emotional Intelligence
• Define management and leadership
• Identify how Emotional Intelligence influences leadership
• Identify your own strengths and weaknesses in Emotional Intelligence
• Pre-completed Emotional Intelligence questionnaire results
• Create a personal development plan to maximise your leadership capabilities
Benefits for the individual
• Increased self-awareness in relation to strengths and weaknesses
• Increased awareness of others
• An understanding of how to positively incorporate Emotional Intelligence within your leadership style and capabilities
• Strategies and actions to develop Emotional Intelligence in line with your leadership goals and aspirations
Benefits for the organisation
• Leaders capable of building and maintaining professional relationships that support business success
• A culture of trust, co-operation and shared understanding
• Reduced work-related stress and absenteeism
• Resolutions to workplace conflict
• Increased employee retention