E-learning - Level 3 Award in Health and Safety
This e-learning course offers a wide-ranging level of knowledge around health and safety law, the hazards present in a workplace and how to implement effective and necessary controls. Delegates will also gain the skills to supervise staff effectively.
Covering 11 training modules, the course is validated by Highfield Qualifications and is undertaken online through the Highfield Learning Management System. Allowing you to monitor, manage and record all training activity, each module has a total of five multiple-choice questions at the end to test learner knowledge.
The course covers the key syllabus of Level 3 health and safety awards and provides the knowledge delegates need to go on to achieve a recognised qualification. On completion of the learning, the system produces a personalised Highfield Qualifications Commended Certificate.
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors