Leadership and Management - Coaching & Mentoring
Cost (£): 600.00
This two-day workshop introduces coaching and mentoring as a way to develop your team and help them unlock their potential.
This programme gives delegates the key tools and models required to begin coaching and mentoring and allows plenty of time for practice and feedback.
The workshop is suitable for anyone with responsibility for staff and for the development of those staff. People looking to deliver training may also benefit from these models and theories.
The course covers the following modules:
- Why coaching? The benefits of a coaching style
- The Question Toolbox - using different types of questions to get different types of answers
- The GROW Model
- Practising each stage of the model
- The concept of Positive Intention
- Well-formed questions
- The coaching environment
- Setting the scene
- Building rapport
- Active listening
- Mentoring - what is the difference?