Leadership and Management - Inspirational Leadership
Cost (£): 325.00
Leadership is not easy!
This course explores the implications, responsibilities, challenges and opportunities for leaders. It is based on 'best practice' examples from a variety of environments and built around a succession of practical exercises and relevant discussion points.
This course will cover the following subjects:
- What is leadership all about - a general overview of the crucial aspects of leadership
- Does leadership make a difference? Are leaders born or made?
- The three areas of leadership
- Management versus leadership
- Leadership approaches
- Personal preferred leadership style - weaknesses and strengths: a personal action plan to minimise weaknesses and maximise potential
- Values and signals