Human Resources - Essential HR for Managers
Cost (£): 350.00
Today's organisations provide the manager with many people considerations. This course is designed for any manager who wants a better understanding of their HR-related responsibilities and how to ensure they are following best practice approaches and keeping within the law.
This course offers interactive ways of learning and provides practical tools to help managers feel more confident in dealing with HR matters.
Who should attend?
- HR Administrators
- HR Officers
- HR Managers
- Managers with HR responsibilities
- Business Owners
The course covers the following subjects:
- Defining HR-related responsibilities
- Today's workforce and supporting flexible working
- A successful and fair recruitment process checklist
- Easy four-step approach to interviewing
- The elements of a robust performance management cycle
- Dealing with high and poor performance
- Defining short and long-term absence
- Actions to deal with absence
- The disciplinary process and your role in it
- Conduct quiz - what's the right process?
- Defining discrimination
- How to handle grievances - a four-step structure