IT Courses - Excel for Beginners
Cost (£): 125.00
Microsoft Excel is the world's favourite spreadsheet application and has an incredible number of uses.
Validated by Derby College, the Excel for Beginners workshop is designed to give individuals with little or no experience of Microsoft Excel the knowledge, skills and expertise to build practical, functional spreadsheets that aid productivity both in the workplace and at home.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Navigating around the Microsoft Excel screen
- Entering data in a variety of formats
- Working with rows and columns
- Formatting cells
- Working with worksheets
- Using AutoFill
- Using formulae and functions
- Printing your spreadsheets
- Creating and editing simple charts
- Protecting your spreadsheets