People Skills - Dynamic Customer Service
Cost (£): 275.00
Improve customer service within your organisation with our dynamic one-day course.
This highly practical course focuses on key competencies to enable delegates to improve their customer service and exceed customer expectations.
It is designed specifically for delegates who come into direct contact with either internal or external customers.
Introduction – what is dynamic customer service?
- Meeting colleagues
- What are the issues faced by participants?
- Review: The Guardians of Customer Service
Recognise how effective communication builds better relationships
- Why do customers become difficult/demanding?
- Understanding the other person’s point of view
- Making a customer feel important
Understand the power of active listening and responding skills
- Listening skills
- Gathering information
- Using positive language
- Saying ‘NO’ in a positive way
Effectively manage relationships and deal with difficult customers
- Internal customer service
- Handling difficult conversations
Develop your own ‘superhero’
- Create your own individual character
- Present to group
Putting it all into practice
- Putting together a personal action plan