Leadership and Management - Mentoring your Apprentice in the Workplace
Cost (£): 600.00
This workshop aims to introduce coaching and mentoring as a way to develop your apprentice and help them to unlock their potential.
It is a highly practical course which provides delegates with the key tools and models required to begin coaching and mentoring apprentices in the workplace. We allow plenty of time for practice and feedback from the tutor.
- Why coaching? The benefits of a coaching style
- The Question Toolbox - using different types of questions to get different answers
- The GROW model
- Practising each stage of the model
- The concept of Positive Intention
- Well-formed questions
- The coaching environment
- Setting the scene
- Building rapport
- Active listening
- Mentoring - what is the difference?